Sat. Dec 9th, 2023


1. Reporting Copyright Infringement

If you believe that content on That Health Blog at (the “Website”) infringes upon your copyright, please send a DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at:

[Insert Contact Information]

Your DMCA notice must include:

  • A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
  • Identification of the copyrighted work.
  • Identification of the infringing material and its location on the Website.
  • Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
  • A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized.
  • A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate.
  • Your consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court.

2. Counter-Notice

If you believe your content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA notice, you may send a counter-notice to the Copyright Agent. It must include:

  • Your physical or electronic signature.
  • Identification of the material that was removed and its location.
  • A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled in error.
  • Your contact information.

Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we may restore the removed material unless the copyright owner initiates legal action.

You may have missed