1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content on That Health Blog at https://thathealthblog.com/ (the “Website”) infringes upon your copyright, please send a DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at:
[Insert Contact Information]
Your DMCA notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the infringing material and its location on the Website.
- Contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate.
- Your consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court.
If you believe your content was wrongly removed due to a DMCA notice, you may send a counter-notice to the Copyright Agent. It must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed and its location.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled in error.
- Your contact information.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we may restore the removed material unless the copyright owner initiates legal action.